Friday, February 22, 2008

Let's Talk Moisturizers...K?

Rumor has it, moisturizing your face is the number one way to slow down the wrinkle parade. I mean, if Oprah has said it, it must be true...right?!

So...I moisturize. Like a banshee...a crazy person...an obsessive/compulsive person on crack. Morning, noon and night!

Oil of Olay...the pink bottle. It's my poison. Supposedly, it's one of the best ones out there...from what I hear.

But...the fine lines...they keep on coming! And, my skin always looks a little on the dehydrated side (maybe I should add a little more water and a little less Coke Zero, no?)

So, my question to all of you, who visit this little known blog...
Which moisturizers do you use? Any suggestions that aren't super costly? I know, from the Suave commercials that, you don't have to spend a million bucks to look like a million bucks!!

Tell me please...what do you recommend? What's your poison?

8 comments:

Tari said...

I really like nutragina? I don't know it I spelt that right but any ways don't get mixed up and buy the lotion is stings but the moisturizer is great.

Laura Paxton said...

When we were in MT, I slathered on any moisturizers I could get my hands on...'cause, let's face it...MONTANA is DRY...but now that we're back in Virginia, where there's actual moisture in the air, the instant I put ANY moisturizer on my face, I break out in a bjillion zits....

So, right now, I'm not using ANY...just a moisturizing toner...

marisa said...

I hate to admit it, but for my face I use the plain ol' store-bought lotions like Jergen's and stuff. It does the job...

For my hands I like Bath & Body Works body lotion. Especially the Sun-Ripened Raspberry scented.

rebecca said...

I used to use Oil of Olay for years. Now I have dry skin, yet I found O/O to not hydrate me properly. I went out and bought Ponds Moisturizing Cream.....LOVE IT! Who would've thunk it? Cheaper and it does wonders. It really does moisturize like you would not believe. I wouldn't ever attempt to try any other brand again...like they say, "if it ain't broke, why fix it?"

Wendy Baubach said...

Neutrogena..is my savior..and Aveeno......any kind of mask...I'm a sucker for..a granted I was a sun god in the 80's I am still big into Vaseline for removing mascara adn it is REALLY good for u r whole face...lips and eyes especially...

Dj Surendeng said...

hi..how r you?
wanna know what maid doing in her free time?
find out in http://maidiary01.blogspot.com

Dj Surendeng said...

sorry madam.. check here The Maid's Diary

Petula said...

My favorite is Olay, but I also use Aveeno and Nutragena.

Hey I tried getting into your Such Simple Pleasures blog, but I'm not invited. :D I guess a lot has changed since I last stopped by. Sorry for not visiting.